Vol XXVI No. 1
Your generosity helps support critical ASJ initiatives.
Please consider donating, browsing back issues for sale,
or becoming an ASJ subscriber!
In Current Issue:
8. The Nahda in Parliament: Taha Husayn’s Career Building Knowledge Production Institutions, 1922-1952
Hussam R. Ahmed
34. “Jerusalem, We Have a Problem”: Larissa Sansour’s Sci-Fi Trilogy and the Impetus of Dystopic Imagination
Gil Z. Hochberg
58. “A Fever for an Education”: Pedagogical Thought and Social Transformation in Beirut and Mount Lebanon, 1861-1914
84. Infrastructure Crises in Beirut and the Struggle to (Not) Reform the Lebanese State
114. If We All Leave, Who Will Cut the String: Exiled Intellectuals in Ghada al-Samman’s Thought
[View Table of Contents]
Arab Studies Journal is a peer-reviewed, independent, multi-disciplinary forum in the field of Arab and Middle Eastern studies. It is published by the Arab Studies Institute (ASI) and is affiliated with the Center for Contemporary Arab Studies at Georgetown University.
Get Arab Studies Journal delivered to your doorstep with a subscription:
Individuals - One Year: $30 Two Years: $55
Institutions - One Year: $60 Two Years: $95