Vol XXVII No. 1
In Current Issue:
12. Confronting A Colonial Rule of Property: The al-Sakhina Case in Mandate Palestine
Munir Fakher Eldin
34. The Sobky Recipe and the Struggle Over “The Popular” in Egypt
Chihab El Khachab
62. Comic Images and the Art of Witnessing: A Visual Analysis of Joe Sacco’s Footnotes in Gaza Nawal
90. No One to See Here: Genres of Neutralization and the Ongoing Nakba
118. Resistance into Incitement: Translation, Legislation, “Early Detection,” and the Palestinian Poet’s Intention
[View Table of Contents]
Your generosity helps support critical ASJ initiatives.
Please consider donating, browsing back issues for sale,
or becoming an ASJ subscriber!
Arab Studies Journal is a peer-reviewed, independent, multi-disciplinary forum in the field of Arab and Middle Eastern studies. It is published by the Arab Studies Institute (ASI) and is affiliated with the Center for Contemporary Arab Studies at Georgetown University.
Get Arab Studies Journal delivered to your doorstep with a subscription:
Individuals - One Year: $30 Two Years: $55
Institutions - One Year: $60 Two Years: $95